- Current students
What do we do?
If you need to seek advice or guidance on academic concerns, impacting on your studies, Student Advocates are here to help you. This is a free and confidential service for students.
You should contact a Student Advocate if you:
- Believe you’ve been treated unfairly
- Think a Unitec Policy has been applied poorly or unfairly to your circumstances
- Need to understand which policies and procedures relate to your situation
- Are disputing a grade
- Have been harassed or are feeling unsafe
- Are involved in a disciplinary process
- Have been suspected of plagiarism/cheating
- Are seeking information or referral about non-academic issues affecting your studies like employment and tenancy
Let us know your concern or issue
To be able to support you, please fill out our online form below with your concern or issue, and we'll be in touch.
If you have any issues viewing this form, please try using another browser