- Current students
What we do
If you have sought to resolve your issues at Unitec informally and you are now requiring further assistance, the Student Advocate is here to help you. This is a free and confidential service for students.
You should contact a Student Advocate if you:
- Think a Unitec Policy has been applied poorly or unfairly to your circumstances
- Want to appeal your grade.
- Have been harassed or are feeling unsafe.
- Are involved in a disciplinary process
- Are seeking information or referral about non-academic issues affecting your studies like employment and tenancy
For other matters or general advice and support, please see:
- A Student Support Advisor
- An International Student Support Advisor (if you are an international student)
Mt Albert campus
Note: if you have any issues viewing the online booking form, please try using another browser.