All goods and services provided to Te Pūkenga trading as Unitec must be supported by valid purchase order.
Once a purchase order has been approved, you will be provided with a copy of the purchase order that will contain the unique purchase order number.
This purchase order number related to the goods and services you provide Unitec must be included on your invoice. Failure to do so may mean delayed payment.
If you have not received your purchase order, please contact the person that you have been working with at Unitec to request this information.
Standard terms of purchase
We have standard purchase order terms and conditions (PDF, 243 kb) which apply to all purchase/contract orders.
Invoices should be raised and submitted punctually. Invoices for the previous month should be received by the 5th of the following month to allow enough time for processing.
The following requirements will help ensure that your invoice progresses through our system without delay.
- An approved purchase order number must be included on your invoice (invoices cannot be paid without an approved purchase order number).
- Your invoice should also contain the following information
- the words ‘Tax Invoice’ in a prominent place
- name and GST number of supplier
- date of issue
- the name and address of the recipient (ie Te Pūkenga trading as Unitec)
- description of the goods or services provided
- quantity or volume of the goods or services provided
How to send your invoice
Invoices can be sent to Accounts Payable by email to email@example.com (preferred method) or post.Accounts Payable
Te Pūkenga trading as Unitec
Private Bag 92025
Victoria St West
When emailing invoices:
• include only one invoice per email
• attachments must be in pdf format
• the subject line should contain your company name along with the words ‘Tax Invoice’ and your tax invoice number
If you are unsure whether we have received your invoice, please contact us at accounts payable via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment will be made via an electronic bank transfer into your nominated bank account.
Invoices will be paid on the 20th of the month following the date of the invoice unless alternative payment terms have been agreed in writing.
How to update your contact or vendor details
If any of your details have changed, please email email@example.com.