We've put this page together to help keep you informed and connected.
You can view all emails sent below:
All emails will be sent from the sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ministry of Education
Make sure to read the latest COVID-19 updates, for tertiary students, by the Ministry of Education.
You can also visit the Tertiary Education Commission website for the latest information.
Visit the StudyLink website for the latest COVID-19 information for students getting a Student Allowance and/or Student Loan.
You can also connect with StudyLink on Facebook to get the latest updates.
Stay connected with us
Connect with us on our offical Unitec Students social media channels:
If you have any questions related to your studies, in the first instance, contact your lecturer.
To see how to access the student services at this time, visit our Student Services Online page.
For more information
- About COVID-19, visit the official government website www.covid19.govt.nz
- How will classes be taught at this time, see our Teaching and Learning Online page
- Advice and tips on how to be kind at this time, visit our Stay Kind page
- A list of external and internal support and services available to students, see our Stay Safe page
- How to keep the kids entertained, visit our Activities and Online Resources for Kids page
- Updates from Unitec, visit our coronavirus/COVID-19 page
Be well and stay safe. Please help stop the spread of COVID-19 and stay home. Kia kaha! Be strong!