- Current students
Important COVID-19 notice
Our campuses, both Mt Albert and Henderson, are closed until further notice.
There will be no access to any of our teaching spaces and buildings, and our campus security will be patrolling to enforce the lockdown.
Please keep you and your whānau safe and well during this time. Kia kaha! Be strong!
For more information
- About COVID-19, visit the official government website www.covid19.govt.nz
- Updates from Unitec, visit our coronavirus/COVID-19 page
- Stay connected via the official Unitec Student Facebook page
Download maps of our campuses
We have two campuses, Mt Albert and Waitākere, spread across Auckland.
Both campuses are 100% smoke-free, we’re committed to providing a healthy learning environment for all. Please read our Smoke-Free policy for more information.
|Mt Albert campus||Carrington Rd, Mt Albert, Auckland, New Zealand (view on Google maps).
Download Mt Albert campus map (PDF)
|Waitākere campus||Ratanui St, Henderson, Auckland, New Zealand (view on Google maps)
Download Waitākere campus map (PDF)
Finding your classroom/room number
You've been given the location 180 1033 what does it mean?
- 180 1033 - the first number represents the building number
- 180 1033 - the first number after the building number (or space) is the level in the building
- 180 1033 - all four numbers together after the building number (or space) is the classroom number
When looking at the example above, the classroom can be found in: Building 180, on level 1, in the classroom numbered 1033 (sometimes the full number will be on the door, i.e. 180-1033).
If you get lost, don't be shy to ask any staff member around campus for help.
Interactive campus map
Check out our interactive campus map below (find what you need by toggling the controls at the top):