- Current students
- Under 25s
What can the Student Advocate help you with?
If you have sought to resolve your issues informally and now require further assistance with:
- Helping understand Unitec policy and procedures.
- Making a formal complaint.
- Resolving experiences of being harassed, bullied or are feeling unsafe.
- Wanting support during a disciplinary process.
- Seeking information or referral about non-academic issues affecting your studies like employment and tenancy.
For other matters or general advice and support, please see:
- A Student Support Advisor
- An International Student Support Advisor (if you are an international student)
Meet the Student Advocate
I am here to provide you with a safe space to discuss your concerns.
My goal is to help you navigate the process within Unitec and support
you in resolving your issues and complaints.
Mt Albert campus
Note: if you have any issues viewing the online booking form, please try using another browser.