- Current students
- Under 25s
Multifaith Chaplaincy Services
Our volunteer Chaplains support Unitec students and staff of all faiths, as well as those of no particular faith. Our Chaplains are non-judgemental of personal lifestyles and are there to assist everyone.
What we offer
- A confidential listening presence and support for everyday matters, or for times of transition, stress or crisis.
- Informal discussions about issues of faith and life.
- Prayer/ worship on campus and a connection with other local worshipping communities.
- A chance to participate in interfaith events like The Week for World Peace.
- Opportunities to connect with other students and staff who are interested in faith/ spirituality and to participate in Spirituality Week.
- Resources for reading, listening, and reflection.
- Unitec Christian Staff Network and connections to Faith-based Clubs at Unitec.
- Oversight for the Muslim Prayer Rooms and Multi-faith Chapel.
Muslim Prayer Rooms
We have Muslim Prayer rooms at both of our campuses, they are available for use during our campus opening hours.
Please talk with one of our friendly Chaplains if you would like to use these rooms.
|Mt Albert Campus||Building 158|
|Waitākere Campus||Building 510, Level 3, Room 3033|
Multifaith Chaplaincy Centre
The Multifaith Chaplaincy Centre is located at our Mt Albert campus. Our volunteer Chaplains work out of this space, and is open to all for visits.
Our co-ordinating Chaplain for all our Multifaith services is Ricky Waters.
|Where||Building 159 (Multifaith Chaplaincy Centre), Mt Albert campus map|
|Hours||Monday to Friday (hours vary, please call or email for details)|
Phone: 815 4321 ext 7208
Statement of Religious Diversity
The statement of Religious Diversity provides a basis for ongoing discussion of religious diversity in New Zealand.
The chaplains have recommended the below online resources: