- Current students
What you can do in your Student Portal
As long as you’re connected to the internet, you can access your Student Portal, anywhere, anytime, using any device.
You can use your Student Portal to:
- View your timetable Access to your student emails
- Re-enrol or change classes
- View your grades and final grades
- Download useful student forms
- See the latest news and what’s on
- Make payments (course and library fees)
- Connect to Moodle
- Update your personal information, like contact details
- Book a study room
- Connect to student services and support that are available to you
How to access your Student Portal
Follow the steps below to access your Student Portal:
- Go to myportal.unitec.ac.nz, through the Quicklinks located on our website, or through the Student Login page.
- Click login
- Sign in using your Unitec credentials (email@example.com and password)
You can also watch our handy How To video, which shows you how to log into your Student Portal:
Trouble logging into Student Portal?
There might be a number of reasons why you can’t log into your Student Portal. Call our IMS Help Desk on 0800 27 54 67, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop into Student Central (Te Pae Kōrero) and the team will help you out.
Keep your contact details up-to-date
It’s important to keep your personal information up-to-date, including your address, phone number, and email address. You can update your details in the Student Portal by going to the Useful Links box and clicking on Update Contact Details.
Additional online support
If you’re looking for:
- Your timetable, visit the How To Find Your Timetable page
- Information about Moodle, visit our Moodle page to find out more
- Quickstart guides: our IT support team have helpful QuickStart guides, visit the IMS Help Desk website to view these
- How to videos: we have a number of handy how to videos to help you navigate key systems. To find out more, visit our How To page.