- Current students
What you can do in Moodle
With Moodle, you can access your course content and course-related resources, anywhere, anytime, using any device connected to the internet.
There are many benefits to using Moodle as your online learning support platform while studying, including:
- Seeing lecture slides uploaded by your lecturer after classes
- Checking assignment details, including due dates, instructions and assessment criteria
- Access to all course material and supporting resources to help with your assignments and exams
- Collaborating with your class or classmates
- Sending your lecturer messages relating to your courses
- Making and sharing notes online
How to access Moodle
You can access Moodle directly, by going to moodle.unitec.ac.nz, or through the Quicklinks located on our website.
Having trouble logging into Moodle?
There might be a number of reasons why you can’t log into Moodle. Call our IMS Help Desk on 0800 27 54 67, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop into Student Central (Te Pae Kōrero) and the team will help you out.
Can’t see your course content on Moodle?
In the first instance, contact your lecturer if you:
- Can’t see your courses listed, once logged into Moodle
- Can’t find the course material, links, or activity your lecturer said was available
Please note that Moodle is only active one week before your class starts, and two weeks after your last class.