- Current students
COVID-19: Alert Level 1 Notice
Our Student Central's (Te Pae Kōrero) has resumed operations as per normal. We encourage you to continue with contact tracing at this time.
For more information
- About COVID-19, visit the official government website www.covid19.govt.nz
- For a list of external and internal support and services available to students, go to our Stay Safe page
How Student Central can help
Not only is Student Central (Te Pae Kōrero) the first point of contact for all programme enquiries and enrolments, our team of advisors can also connect you to a wide range of Student Support Services available.
We can help with:
- Enrolling at Unitec (including course credits, credit recognition, re-enrolling, changing enrolment)
- Paying your fees (cashier)
- Parking permits for the Trades & Services students
- Accessing Student Support Services
- Requesting your Academic Record (Transcript) and Grades
- Getting your Student ID
- Lodging an appeal or making a complaint
- Filling out student forms
- Login details
See the full list of Student Support Services that we can connect you to.
Student Central (Te Pae Kōrero) locations and hours
139 Carrington Road
|Building 180 (Te Puna)
Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
Monday to Friday, 8am - 4.30pm
Located within Student Central (Te Pae Kōrero), our cashier is where you can pay your tuition fees and any other course-related fees. The accepted forms of payment are: EFTPOS, credit card, debit card, and cheque.
Cashier locations and hours
|Mt Albert||Building 180 (Te Puna)
Monday to Friday, 9am - 4.30pm
Monday to Thursday, 8am - 4pm
Friday, 8am - 2pm
Additional online support
Want to find quick answers to your questions about enrolment, fees, or student support on campus? Check out our FAQ pages for the most popular questions that we get asked. If you’re a current student, you can check out the ‘Useful Links’ inside of your student portal (MyPortal) or our How To videos for additional online support.