- Current students
- Under 25s
Please contact us if you have any questions.
How Student Central can help
Not only is Student Central (Te Pae Kōrero) the first point of contact for all programme enquiries and enrolments, our team of advisors can also connect you to a wide range of Student Support Services available.
We can help with:
- Enrolling at Unitec (including course credits, credit recognition, re-enrolling, changing enrolment)
- Paying your fees (cashier)
- Parking permits for students
- Accessing Student Support Services
- Requesting your Academic Record (Transcript) and Grades
- Getting your Student ID
- Lodging an appeal or making a complaint
- Filling out student forms
- Login details
See the full list of Student Support Services that we can connect you to.
Book an online Zoom appointment
You can book an appointment online, via Zoom, with our Student Central Advisors.
Locations and hours
139 Carrington Road
|Building 180 (Te Puna)
Monday to Friday: 8am - 5pm
Weekend Opening Hours:
Saturday, 13 February: 9am - 4pm
Saturday, 20 February: 9am - 4pm
Saturday, 27 February: 9am - 4pm
Saturday, 6 March: 9am - 4pm
Saturday, 13 March: 9am - 4pm
Monday to Friday: 8am - 4.30pm
Located within Student Central (Te Pae Kōrero), our cashier is where you can pay your tuition fees and any other course-related fees. For more information on hours and how you can pay, see our Cashiers page.