- Current students
- Under 25s
A Letter of Enrolment Confirmation can be provided to confirm your enrolment in a course or programme (proof that you are enrolled).
You may need this letter for applications with banks, Work and Income, immigration or StudyLink.
Print your enrolment confirmation letter
- Login to your Student Portal using your myunitec email address (email@example.com) and password
- In your Student Portal, click on ‘Student Self Service’ (Image 1)
- Enter your myunitec username and password (your username is just the first part of your myunitec email address, not the whole email address)
- You will now see your self-service centre
- Click on the dropdown menu (left-hand side) and select 'Enrollment Verification' (Image 2)
- Then click the two little arrows
- In the 'Enrollment Verification' screen, tick the options you want and select a semester (Image 3)
- Click ‘Submit’
- Your 'Enrollment Verification' letter will open on the screen
- If you want to print a copy or save it to a PDF, click 'Printer friendly version' then save or print
- If you would like your letter certified, take your PDF or printed copy to Student Central and they will sign and stamp it for you.
If you are not able to access or print your own enrolment confirmation, visit or contact Student Central and they will produce a letter for you.