- Current students
- Under 25s
How to find your grades
You can find your grades in your Student Portal.
Grades are added to your Student Portal at the end of each semester.
End of semester grades
To see your grades, log in to your Student Portal using your myunitec email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password.
On the home screen of your Student Portal, you will see the section ‘My Latest Grades’
- During term time, most of the time your grades will not display here (Image A).
- At the end of each semester (usually in semester break), when your final marks are confirmed, your grades will display here, and you can click on ‘View details’ to see the grades for your assignments and exams (Image B).
- You can find your previous semester grades in your Student Portal Self Service (see below for how to do that).
Previous semester grades
You will first need to log in to your Student Portal using your myunitec email address (email@example.com) and password.
- In your Student Portal, click on ‘Student Self Service’ (Image 1)
- You will need to enter your myunitec username and password (your username is just the first part of your myunitec email address, not the whole email address)
- Then you will see your self service centre, click on ‘View My Grades’ (Image 2)
- You will then see the grades for the current semester.
- To change the semester, click on ‘change term’ (Image 3)
- Select the semester and click ‘Continue’ (image 4)