- Current students
- Under 25s
Steps to finding your timetable
Follow the steps below to view your timetable:
- Go to your online student portal (MyPortal)
- Click login and sign in using your Unitec credentials (email@example.com and password)
- Once logged in, go to the Useful Links box and click on Student Self Service
- Enter your Unitec credentials again (username and password)
- Your timetable will now appear on the homepage
- Click the weekly schedule link to see your full timetable
You can also watch our handy How To video, which shows you how to find your timetable:
Keep checking in
Timetables are subject to change, so please make sure to check your timetable regularly before the start of each semester for any changes.
Understanding your timetable (click to expand)
You'll find a small guide on how to read your timetable below, that will help you figure out where your classes will be held.
When you go into your Student Portal (MyPortal) to view your timetable, you'll see the following:
Let's take the first class on Tuesday 23 July as an example:
- SPOR 5103 - C11 is the course code
- 10:30AM - 12:30PM is the time of the class
- 180 1033 is the classroom information (see below on how to read your classroom information)
Finding your classroom
What does 180 1033 on your timetable mean?
- 180 1033 - the first number represents the building number
- 180 1033 - the first number after the building number (or space) is the level in the building
- 180 1033 - all four numbers together after the building number (or space) is the classroom number
When looking at the example above, the classroom can be found in: Building 180, on level 1, in the classroom numbered 1033 (sometimes the full number will be on the door, i.e.180-1033).
If you get lost, don't be shy to ask any staff member around campus for help.
If you’re still having issues
There might be a number of reasons why you’re unable to see your semester timetable. Call us on 0800 10 95 10, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop into Student Central (Te Pae Kōrero), and our team will help you out.