- Current students
Steps to finding your timetable
Follow the steps below to view your timetable:
- Go to your online student portal (MyPortal)
- Click login and sign in using your Unitec credentials (firstname.lastname@example.org and password)
- Once logged in, go to the Useful Links box and click on Student Self Service
- Enter your Unitec credentials again (email@example.com and password)
- Your timetable will now appear on the homepage
- Click the weekly schedule link to see your full timetable
You can also watch our handy How To video, which shows you how to find your timetable:
Keep checking in
Timetables are subject to change, so please make sure to check your timetable regularly before the start of each semester for any changes.
If you’re still having issues
There might be a number of reasons why you’re unable to see your semester timetable. Call us on 0800 10 95 10, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop into Student Central (Te Pae Kōrero), and our team will help you out.
If you haven’t received your login details (username and password), or you’re having issues logging in, contact our IMS Help Desk. You can reach them on 0800 27 54 67 or email email@example.com.