- Current students
- Under 25s
How to find your timetable
Once your enrolment is complete, your timetable will be generated.
You can view your timetable in your Student Portal. You will be emailed your Student Portal login details up to 3 months before classes start.
- Go to your Student Portal (MyPortal)
- Click login and sign in using your Unitec credentials (firstname.lastname@example.org and password)
- Once logged in, go to the Useful Links box and click on Student Self Service
- Enter your Unitec username and password again
- Your timetable will now appear
- Click the weekly schedule link to see your full timetable
For help logging in to your Student Portal, see our Student Portal help page.
How to video
Watch our video to see how to find your timetable.
Timetables may change
Timetables are subject to change, so check your timetable before the start of each semester for any changes.
Understanding your timetable
You can use your timetable to see your class times and where your classes will be held.
What the details mean, using the example of the first class on Tuesday 23 July:
- “SPOR 5103 - C11” is the course code
- “Class 10:30AM - 12:30PM” is the time of the class
- “180 1033” is the classroom number
Find your classroom
Using the example of “180 1033” - this classroom can be found in Building 180, on Level 1, in room number 1033 (sometimes the full number will be on the door, i.e.180-1033).
- “180” - the first number, is the building number
- “1” - the beginning of the second number, is the level in the building, eg, Level 1
- 1033 - all four numbers together are the classroom number
If you get lost, please ask for help from any staff member around campus.
Need help? Contact us
If you need help finding your timetable or classroom, contact us: