- Current students
You can download or complete forms online including exam scripts, assignment cover sheet, official transcript, letter of confirmation and more. You can also ask our friendly staff in person at one of our Student Centrals or Ask Me desks to do this for you.
If you have any problems downloading these forms, please try using a different web browser.
Application for Alternative Examination Arrangements
Use this form if you would like to apply for alternative exam arrangements. If you require support with your exams like a reader/writer, extra time, or a seperate room, complete this form. Email this form to the Access4Success team or visit them in person to return it.
Please note: You will be asked to verify your disability.
Application for Credit Recognition
Use this form if you want to apply for credit recognition/ cross credit for study at Unitec or another tertiary institution in New Zealand.
If you're applying for cross credits from another tertiary institution in New Zealand you will be charged NZ$105 (incl GST) per application (please note that there is no charge for international students as the cost is included in your course fees).
To submit your application, please deliver in person or post your completed application form (including credit card and/ or cheque details) and all supporting documentation, to one of our cashiers located at Student Central. You can also pay the fee by EFTPOS at any Student Central. (The latest version of this document was issued on 17 Feb 2017, if you cannot view this version please clear your browsing history, then refresh.)
Assignment Cover Sheet
Please attach the Assignment Cover Sheet to your Unitec assignments.
Notice of Appeal
This form is for Academic Grade appeals, Student Complaints Resolution appeals, and Student Disciplinary Investigation appeals.
- If you want to appeal an Academic Grade or Student Disciplinary Investigation, fill out this form and send it to email@example.com.
- If you want to appeal a Student Complaints Resolution, fill out this form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request for Official Academic Record (Transcript) & Replacement Certificate (Testamur)
The Transcript reflects your Unitec records at the time of processing. Any unofficial results for the current semester will not appear if they have not been confirmed by your School. Before ordering, please check your Student Portal (NOT Moodle) to see current semester results are visible.
Do not use this form to apply for graduation or if you have not yet been awarded the certificate (testamur). Use this form for replacement certificates if your original one has been damaged or misplaced. Apply to graduate via our Apply to Graduate page.
If you've misplaced, damaged or would like an additional official academic record (transcript) or a replacement certificate (testamur), students and graduates can request a transcript or replacement certificate by completing the online form link below.
- The Transcript reflects your Unitec records at time of processing. Any unofficial results will not appear if they have not been ratified by your School. Before ordering, please check your student portal (not moodle) to see current semester results are visible.
- If you studied prior to the year 2000, records are sometimes incomplete. We may not be able to provide a replacement testamur (certificate) or a complete official academic record (transcript). Requests for older qualification testamurs (certificates) and transcripts may take longer than standard processing times. Please email us before ordering an older transcript or replacement certificate (testamur).
- Processing of Official Academic Records (Transcript) – please allow 5 working days from receipt of payment plus courier delivery time. If an archive search is required, the processing time will be longer.
- Processing of Replacement Certificate (Testamur) – please allow 10 - 20 (or more) working days from receipt of payment plus courier delivery time. If an archive search is required, the processing time will be longer.
Request for Exam Script
You can request a photocopy of any of your exam scripts after they have been marked at no additional cost. Some departments will let you view the exam script - please contact your lecturer if you have any questions.
If you would like to request a copy of an exam script, please complete the Request for Exam Script form and return it to any Student Central.
Request for Letter of Confirmation
If you need a letter to confirm your completion of courses or programmes - for example for an Immigration Visa - please complete the Request for Letter of Confirmation form and return it to any Student Central.
Request for Open Lab Card
Students who are studying ISCG courses with the Department of Computing can request an Open Lab Card for $30 (incl GST). The card gives you access to a computing lab in Building 180 (please note that access hours may vary each semester). To apply for an Open Lab Card, please complete the Request for Open Lab Card form and return it, with payment, to any Student Central.
There is also a swipe card available to students of the Department of Architecture, Landscape Architecture and Design and Contemporary Arts. You will need to pay a $20 bond for the swipe card, which will give you access Building 1 and the surrounding buildings, and the bond will be repaid when the card is returned to Security. Please see the cashier in Building 3 for a swipe card form.
Request for Recount
If you think you've found an error in the addition of the marks on your exam script, you can apply to have script recounted at a cost of $25 (incl GST). A lecturer will check the marking has been added up and correctly calculated. If you would like to apply for a recount on a recent exam script, please complete the Request for Recount form and return it, with payment, to any Student Central.
Please note: This is not a re-marking of your exam script; it is a recount of the marks. You must apply for a recount within 15 days of receiving your result notification.
Affected Performance Consideration Form
The purpose of applying for Affected Performance Consideration (APC) is to ensure your academic progress is not unfairly affected by critical personal circumstances beyond your immediate control. You can apply for Affected Performance Consideration (APC) for final examinations or other summative
- Your supporting documents must contain the contact details of the person/organisation named in the document.
- You will also need to include evidence of the work you have carried out so far if you are applying for an APC for a summative assessment.
- Fill out this form, along with your supporting evevidence, and send it email@example.com.