- Current students
COVID-19: Alert Level 2 Notice
Our postgraduate study spaces are open with additional health and safety measures in place.
For more information
- About COVID-19, visit the official government website www.covid19.govt.nz
- Postgraduate Learning Advisors are available, book an appoinment with the team
- External and internal support and services available to students, see our Stay Safe page
- How to access our Students Services at this time, see our Student Services Online page
- Latest email updates and news for students, visit our Stay Informed page
- How to be kind to each other at this time, see our Stay Kind page
- How to keep the kids entertained, visit our Activities and Online Resources for Kids page
Study spaces, computer lab, and lounge
If you’re a postgraduate student, we have dedicated spaces for you to study, located in Building 183.
You’ll need to make sure you request a building swipecard to be able to get into and access these study spaces.
You can access these spaces seven days a week, from 7am to 1am.
We have a communal space and computer lab in room 183-2011, and study spaces, lockers (at request), and a printer in room 183-2010.
Note: if you want to use the printer, you’ll need to supply your own paper.
Location and hours
|Where||Building 183, Level 2, Mt Albert campus|
|Hours||Monday to Sunday, 7am - 1am|
Library services for postgraduates
Our Library has a number of guides available to help you locate and use their resources, visit the library website to find out more.
You can also find a range of online tutorials to help improve your academic performance, see the Library Online Tutorials page to view these.
Our Subject Librarians can help you with finding subject information for your assignments. They are professionally qualified librarians, focusing on information literacy teaching, resource acquisition, and research support. To find the Subject Librarian assigned to your school, see the Subject Librarians page on the Library website.
Postgraduate Learning Advisors
The Postgraduate Learning Advisors can help you with questions related to academic reading and writing, referencing, and exam techniques. You can book an appointment online with this team.
Did you know?
- We have our own Unitec Research blog. Visit the blog site to find out more.
- ePress is our very own peer-reviewed publishing house. Visit ePress to see published academic work in a range of formats.