- Current students
COVID-19: Alert Level 3 Notice
All shops on Mt Albert Campus are temporarily closed at this time.
For more information
- About COVID-19, visit the official government website www.covid19.govt.nz
- A list of external and internal support and services available to students, see our Stay Safe page
- How to access our Students Services at this time, visit our Student Services Online page
- Latest email updates and news for students, visit our Stay Informed page
- How to be kind to each other at this time, see our Stay Kind page
- How to keep the kids entertained, visit our Activites and Online Resources for Kids page
Where can I buy stuff?
Below you will find a guide on what shops are in and around both of our campuses, Mt Albert and Waitākere. You'll never be far from what you need.
Mt Albert Campus
If you study at Mt Albert we have a few shops on campus, please see below. Our campus is also in close vicinity of Pt Chevalier and Mt Albert which all have a variety of shops.
Shops on Mt Albert campus
All shops on Mt Albert campus are located in Building 180 (Te Puna), Mt Albert campus.
Cold and Hot beverages, pies, sandwiches, chips, confectionery, protein bars and shakes, fruits, ice creams, medicines, postage, travel accessories and chargers, phone recharge, electricity top up and grocery.
|Hours||Monday to Thursday, 7am - 9pm,
Friday, 7am - 6pm
Weekend, 8.30am - 4.30pm
Long Black Café (Te Puna)
Espresso coffee, breakfast and lunch from a menu that changes daily. Choose from salads, wraps, pizzas, curries, pies and pasta dishes.
|Hours||Monday to Friday, 7am - 5pm
Saturday, 7am - 3pm
Nuri & Maru Sushi and Donburi
Fresh Sushi, Donburi and Noodles.
|Hours||Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm|
There is a branch of Subway at our Mt Albert campus. Open seven days a week, it serves the full range of subs, salads, and wraps.
|Hours||Monday to Thursday, 7am - 9pm
Friday, 9am - 6pm
Weekends, 9am - 4pm
Located at the heart of Henderson, our Waitākere campus is within a short distance of several shops, including a mall.
You are but a short walk from the WestCity mall which has a range of stores, from books & stationery to food and fashion.