- Current students
COVID-19: Alert Level 2 Notice
Our shuttle bus service has resumed with additional health and safety measures in place.
Please note we have a limited capacity of 10 to meet the required distancing, and you'll also need to provide your contact details with your Student ID if in the event we need to contact you under the contact tracing requirements.
For more information
- About COVID-19, visit the official government website www.covid19.govt.nz
- External and internal support and services available to students, go to our Stay Safe page
- How to access our Students Services at this time, see our Student Services Online page
- Latest email updates and news for students, visit our Stay Informed page
- How to be kind to each other at this time, see our Stay Kind page
- How to keep the kids entertained, visit our Activities and Online Resources for Kids page
Shuttle bus service
We have an inter-campus shuttle service that goes back and forward between our campuses, Mt Albert and Waitākere. This service is free to all Unitec students and staff.
Inter-campus shuttle service timetable
You can catch the inter-campus shuttle bus, that runs between our campuses, from the bus stop locations listed below:
- Mt Albert: Internal bus stop, outside Building 112
- Waitākere: Waitākere Lane, outside Building 510
Please note: like our campuses our shuttle buses are also smoke-free. You can see our Smoke-Free Policy on our Unitec Policies page.