- Current students
Important COVID-19 notice
Our Copy Centre is closed until further notice.
Please be safe during the lockdown period. Kia kaha! Be strong!
For more information
- About COVID-19, visit the official government website www.covid19.govt.nz
- Updates from Unitec, visit our coronavirus/COVID-19 page
- Stay connected via the official Unitec Students Facebook page
How can we help you?
Our Copy Centre, located on our Mt Albert campus, offers a wide range of printing services to students, staff, and the public.
What we offer
- Photocopying and printing
- Binding - plastic, wire, and fast back options
- Scanning and ID
- Stationery - a select range available
- Branded merchandise
- Paper and card samples - a wide range of stock
For a free quote, email email@example.com
We’re a 100% cashless business, which means that our accepted forms of payment are: EFTPOS, credit card, and debit card.
Location and hours
|Building 114||Opening Hours:
Monday - Thursday, 8am - 5.30pm
Friday, 8am - 2.30pm and 3.30pm - 5.30pm
All of our Copy Centres are closed on public holidays, and during semester breaks, only our Building One Copy Centre is closed.
How to prepare your files for printing
If you’re sending files to print, we need this in a print-ready format, to ensure it meets all the specifications required to produce a high-resolution print output, and to make sure it’s done for you quickly and efficiently.
Not sure how to make your documents print-ready? Download our print-ready cheat sheet to learn more.
We’re all about sustainable printing
We’re committed to delivering the best sustainable business practices and technology.
We're available to chat about any printing needs or questions you might have.