When you happen to fail a particular paper in a semester, please contact and book an appointment with your Academic Programme Manager and discuss the next step for you to take. Once this is completed, you can then re-enroll. There is an attempt limit to enroll in the course; most courses don't allow more than three (3) fails in one course. And each time enrolment will cost you. For any further queries, if you need further assistance visit Student Central, call us on 0800 10 95 10, or email us at study@unitec.ac.nz.