About Academic Records (transcript)

Graduates will receive their academic transcript free of charge at the graduation ceremony.

You may need your transcripts to apply for jobs, apply to another University, or show them to potential employers.

The transcript will reflect your Unitec records at the time of processing. Any unofficial results for the current semester will not appear if they have not been confirmed by your School.

Request additional Academic Record (transcript)

You can request to receive an additional academic transcript.

Before ordering, please check in your Student Portal (not Moodle) to see if current semester results are visible.


There is a fee of $30.50 for two copies of your Official Academic Record (transcript).

Courier is included for New Zealand addresses. Courier is additional for international addresses.

Payment needs to be made by credit or debit card when submitting your request. If you do not have a credit or debit card, contact Student Central for other options to order and pay.

Older records

If you studied prior to the year 2000, records are sometimes incomplete. We may not be able to provide a complete official academic record (transcript).

Please email registry@unitec.ac.nz before ordering an older transcript or replacement certificate.

Processing time

Transcript: Allow 5 working days, plus courier delivery time.

If an archive search is required, the processing time will be longer, around 20-30 days.

Request form

Use this form to request an Additional Official Academic Record (transcript).

Request academic transcript or replacement certificate