If you have officially changed your name, please provide evidence of both your previous name and an official name change document to Student Central.

We cannot accept a passport with a different name as evidence. 

You may provide the following documents as evidence:

  • Name Change Certificate
  • Marriage Certificate
  • New Zealand birth certificate (this must include your previous name and new name)

Once details have been received and confirmed, your name will be updated by our records administrator. 

Please allow five (5) working days for this to come into effect.