1. You should be able to articulate clearly why you consider your grade to be incorrect and have a reasonable basis for claiming this.
  2. In the first instance, it is recommended that you raise any issue with your lecturer so that steps can be taken to resolve your concerns informally.
  3. If you think there may have been an error in marking your exam script, you may complete this form to get a copy of your exam script. The form should be submitted to your Academic Programme Manager.  
  4. If there has been an error in counting your marks, please complete the following form to have your marks recounted. There is a charge of $24.75 for this service.  The form needs to be submitted at Student Central along with payment.
  5. If your concern remains unresolved, you can make an Academic Complaint (it is assumed that you have spoken with your lecturer at this point and have exhausted the informal procedure).  Please see the following page for details on how to make an Academic Complaint. There are timeframes for making an Academic Complaint. However, to the extent that the delay is outside of your control, this may be considered to be an exceptional circumstance.  Please reach out to a Student Support Advisor or the Student Advocate.
  6. At any of the above stages, you are entitled to seek support from the Student Support.