BSc (Hons)., Cert Ed.
- 1988 - present Lecturer, School of Construction, UNITEC Institute of Technology
- 1979 - 1988 Contracts Manager and Financial Director, First Fifteen Holdings, Auckland
- 1977 - 1979 Project Manager, Milne Construction, Auckland
- 1973 - 1976 Contracts Manager, Higgs and Hill, United Kingdom
- 1972 - 1973 Contracts Manager, AE Symes, United Kingdom
- 1969 - 1972 Contracts Manager, Kyle Stewart, United Kingdom
- 1968 - 1969 Planning Engineer, Tersons, United Kingdom
- 1963 - 1967 Reading for BSc Building
- 1961 - 1968 Management Trainee, John Laing, United Kingdom
Parish, G. (2005). Turton's heat pumps revisited. The Quantity Surveyor (September), 4-6.
Parish, G. (2005). Law bytes: The quantity surveyor as third party contract administrator. The Quantity Surveyor (November), 22-26.
Parish, G. (2005). Law bytes. The Quantity Surveyor (September), 14-18.
Parish, G. (2005). Abrams v Ancliffe. The Quantity Surveyor (November), 28-33.
Parish, G. W. (2004). Rotting Homes and Local Authorities. The New Zealand Law Journal (February 2004), 39-43.
Parish, G. (2002). The place of legal representation in alternative dispute resolution. Presented to the Arbitrators and Mediators Institute of New Zealand, April, Auckland.
Parish, G. (2001). Is Natural Justice a Millstone Around the Neck of Dispute Resolution or the Best Thing Since Sliced Bread. Presented to the Arbitrators and Mediators Institute of NZ (Auckland), 13 March.