If you have officially changed your name, please provide evidence of both your previous name and an official name change document to your nearest Student Central centre.

We cannot accept a passport with a different name as evidence. You may provide the following documents as evidence;

  • Name Change Certificate
  • Marriage Certificate
  • ​New Zealand birth certificate (this must include your previous name and new name)

These will be copied and updated by our records administrator. Please allow five (5) working days for this to come into effect.