Yes. You would need to login into the Student Portal(Please note the login for the Student Portal is your Unitec email address for example; firstname.lastname@example.org and your Unitec password) and then click on 'Student Self Service’ under Useful Links. You will need to then login to the Student Self Service with your Unitec username and password.
· Once you have logged in to ‘Student Self Service’
· Use the Academics section to access the Assignments menu.
· Click on the drop down list in this section and select Assignments then click on the Go button.
· Select the required semester from the list and Continue.
· Select the required course number and the assessment results for that course will be displayed.
For help viewing Results or Grades in your Student Self Service please view the step by step guide - click here