Organisational Strategies (BSNS7340)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to participate in the development of corporate and functional strategies using market intelligence.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the BBus or GDipBus or BCreative Enterprise or GDipCreative Enterprise or BApplied Tech to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs: BBus: BSNS6340. GDB: Relevant Academic Authority Approval.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|3 Mar 23 - 7 Apr 23||Lecture||Friday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (112-4009)|
|28 Apr 23 - 16 Jun 23||Lecture||Friday||09:00 - 12:00||Mt Albert (112-4009)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Technology - Transport Management, Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Graduate Diploma in Business (Human Resource Management), Graduate Diploma in Business (Marketing), Graduate Diploma in Business (Operations Management).