- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to engage with significant aspects of culture in NZ society and in wider global contexts.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Topics include:
- Culturally significant sites, events, and artefacts,
- Social issues in contemporary society
- Matauranga Maori in Aotearoa New Zealand,
- The Arts
- Language, academic skills and conventions.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Feb 18 - 9 Apr 18||Lecture||Monday||12:30 - 14:30||( )|
|1 Mar 18 - 12 Apr 18||Lecture||Thursday||12:30 - 14:30||( )|
|30 Apr 18 - 18 Jun 18||Lecture||Monday||12:30 - 14:30||( )|
|3 May 18 - 21 Jun 18||Lecture||Thursday||12:30 - 14:30||( )|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Arts (English as an Additional Language), Graduate Certificate in English as an Additional Language.