- Current students
- Under 25s
Please note: This short course is not running in Semester 2, 2021.
We offer a short 40 hour IELTS exam preparation course, available to domestic and international students, which provides:
- An introduction to, and preparation for, the IELTS exam
- Review of vocabulary and language skills at advanced levels
- Exploration of IELTS themes and exam requirements
- Access to the Unitec Library and English Language Centre
- Academic or General IELTS exam preparation
Students who enrol in IELTS Preparation course are lent an IELTS coursebook.
Department of Language Studies, Entry 3, Carrington Road, Mt Albert Campus, Auckland
Domestic: $318.18 (inc. GST & Student Services Fee)
International: $634.38 (inc. GST & Student Services Fee)
- International applicants may need insurance for this short course. Please see our Insurance page for more information.
- Student loans and allowances are not available for any of these short courses.
- Unitec's cashier does not accept cash payments.
A student may be eligible for a refund of 90% of the short course fee paid only if the student withdraws and requests the refund in writing at least seven days before the class start date.
If there aren't enough students registered for a course, then Unitec reserves the right to postpone or cancel the course. If the course is cancelled, you will be advised, and either a 100% refund of the short course fee paid (i.e. to take account of discounts, scholarships, etc.) shall apply and be actioned immediately by the department concerned, or a transfer to another class or course arranged.
No refund shall apply in any other circumstances.
For further information, please contact Student Central on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 10 95 10.