- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- To apply principles of image acquisition, processing and manipulation to specialist imaging procedures.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Health Science (Medical Imaging) programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: HEAL6252. Students must enrol in both HEAL7175-SA & HEAL7175-SB to complete this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|13 Sep 21 - 1 Nov 21||Lecture||Monday||08:30 - 10:30||Waitākere (510-2037)|
|13 Sep 21 - 1 Nov 21||Lecture||Monday||11:00 - 13:00||Waitākere (510-2037)|
|15 Sep 21 - 3 Nov 21||Lecture||Wednesday||11:00 - 14:00||Waitākere (510-2035)|
|17 Sep 21 - 5 Nov 21||Lecture||Friday||12:30 - 14:30||Waitākere (510-3005)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Health Science (Medical Imaging).