- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To conduct, and communicate the results of Business Process Improvement (BPI) investigations.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to BBus, GDBus, BCreatEnt, GDCreatEnt or BAppliedTech to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs for BBus: BSNS5350 & BSNS5600. Coreqs for GDB: BSNS5350 or APMG5350. Restrictn: BBus & GDB: APMG6350; BAT: ACTY5200.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|25 Feb 20 - 7 Apr 20||Lecture||Tuesday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (182-2002)|
|28 Apr 20 - 9 Jun 20||Lecture||Tuesday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (182-2002)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Technology - Transport Management, Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Bachelor of Creative Enterprise, Graduate Diploma in Business (Operations Management).