- Current students
- Under 25s
Yes! You will need to fill out the Request for Letter of Confirmation form.
Letter of confirmation
This letter is issued to Unitec students:
- To confirm the completion of courses or programmes (students who have not yet formally graduated but are eligible to graduate)
- Confirmation requests for immigration visa needs
- Confirmation of enrolment into a course or programme (proof that you are enrolled)
As a popular free service, please allow 10 working days to process your request.
Please note those wanting to confirm completion of courses or programmes we cannot process your request until results are finalised and released.
Follow these steps to apply:
- Download and fill out the Request for Letter of Confirmation form
- Email form to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can drop it into your nearest Student Central (Te Pae Kōrero)
Post or pick-up
Your Letter of Confirmation can be posted to you directly, or you can arrange to pick it up from one of our Student Central's (Te Pae Kōrero). Make sure to note which option you want on the form.