Student Advocates offer all students free and confidential advice. They can help you tackle academic or personal issues that you might experience during your studies.
You should contact a Student Advocate if you:
- Experience a problem with the quality, teaching or administration of your course
- Have concerns about the facilities you are using
- Feel you’ve been treated unfairly
- Disagree with your assignment, exam or final grade and would like it reconsidered
- Have experienced harassment, bullying or discrimination by staff or students
- Have been ill or experienced personal issues that affect your studies, and you want to apply for special consideration
- Have general concerns about Unitec and would like help to voice
- Want to learn about your legal rights
Contact a Student Advocate
|Where||Building 111 - Room 1025, Mt Albert campus|
|Phone||0800 10 95 10 ext 8600|
Student Advocates are also available at our Waitākere campus. If you’d like to see one of our Student Advocates, please be sure to make an appointment.
Unitec has a number of policies that cover all aspects of the student experience. Find out what the policies are on our Unitec Policies page, and what they mean for you as a student.