Student Advocates offer all students free and confidential advice. They can help you tackle academic or personal issues that you might experience during your studies.
You should contact a Student Advocate if you:
- Experience a problem with Unitec’s teaching or administration
- Have legal issues – personal or academic
- Feel you’ve been treated unfairly
- Have concerns about the quality of your programme
- Disagree with your grade and want help to appeal it
- Would like help applying for special consideration, if you feel you need it
- Want to know how to voice a concern to Unitec
- Want to learn about your legal rights as a student.
Contact a Student Advocate
Student Advocates are available at the Waitakere campus every Tuesday and Thursday. They can also come to the Northern campus, by appointment.
|Where||Building 180 - Room 1085, Mt Albert campus|
|Phone||09 815 4321 ext 7386|
Unitec has a number of policies that cover all aspects of the student experience. Find out what the policies are on our Unitec Policies page, and what they mean for you as a student.