Study accounting and finance and develop the business skills that every company needs. With opportunities to learn from the industry, you’ll get hands-on experience to launch your career from.
- Diploma in Professional Accountancy
- New Zealand Diploma in Business - Accounting
- New Zealand Diploma in Business
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
- Bachelor of Business (Finance)
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Accountancy
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Accountancy
- Master of Business
Love performing? Learn how to bring films, commercials and plays to life with an acting course at the biggest performing and screen arts department in the country.
Canine behaviour, zoo-keeping, or vet nursing - our animal welfare courses show you how to care for animals in lots of different settings.
- Certificate in Animal Care
- Certificate in Animal Management (Animal Clinical Care)
- Certificate in Animal Management (Canine Behaviour and Training)
- Certificate in Animal Management (Captive Wild Animals)
- Certificate in Animal Management
- Certificate in Animal Welfare Investigations
- Diploma in Veterinary Nursing
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Animal Management and Welfare)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Science Communication)
Study architecture and learn how to enhance the urban environment with buildings that are smart, sustainable and inspiring.
Audio visual training gives you the technical skills to work on a huge range of productions, including theatre, film and music concerts.
- Certificate in Applied Technology (Audio-Visual Technician)
Get ready for a career as a mechanic, automotive engineer or auto electrician with a hands-on course that includes lots of time in the workshop.
- Certificate in Automotive and Mechanical Engineering
- Certificate in Applied Technology (Automotive Engineering)
- Certificate in Applied Technology (Autotronics)
- National Certificate in Motor Industry (Automotive Electrical Engineering)
- National Certificate in Motor Industry (Automotive Engineering)
- Bachelor of Applied Technology - Automotive Engineering
Enjoy working with your hands? Train as a carpenter or builder and make the most of the job opportunities in the construction industry.
Study business administration and learn how to keep any company running smoothly. It's a great career path if you're organised and like working with people.
Learn Mandarin Chinese for an overseas trip or improve your fluency with a conversation short course.
Train as a civil engineer and get ready to work on the landmarks and infrastructure projects that shape our cities.
Study communication at Unitec and learn how to engage, influence and create value through the arts of media and public relations, and the practices of strategic communication.
- Certificate in Communication and Media Arts
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Science Communication)
- Bachelor of Communication (Event Management)
- Bachelor of Communication (Media Studies)
- Bachelor of Communication (Public Relations)
- Graduate Diploma in Event Communication
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Communication
- Master of International Communication
Want to work with your community and make a difference to people’s lives? Study social work or community development and learn how to create positive change.
- Certificate in Community Skills
- Bachelor of Social Practice (Community Development)
- Bachelor of Social Practice (Social Work)
- Bachelor of Social Practice
- Postgraduate Certificate in Social Practice
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Practice (Social Practice)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Social Practice
- Master of Applied Practice (Social Practice)
- Master of Social Practice
Study youth work or community service and learn how to communicate effectively in a range of social settings. Build the confidence you need to make postitive changes that last.
From better security for computer networks to new mobile apps, test your ideas with practical assignments and applied postgraduate research.
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate in Computer Servicing (Level 5)
- Diploma in Applied Computer Systems Engineering
- Diploma in Information Technology Support
- Bachelor of Computing Systems
- Graduate Diploma in Computing
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computing
- Master of Computing
- Doctor of Computing
Learn how to examine ecosystems and advise on the management of land - great preparation for a career protecting the environment.
Learn how to organise, manage and control a construction site to ensure big projects are completed on time and budget.
Train as a contemporary dancer and learn from industry professionals at the biggest performing and screen arts department in New Zealand.
Study counselling and develop your ability to help people understand what they’re feeling and take steps to create change in their lives.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling
Whether you’re a complete beginner or you’ve studied before, try a Dutch language evening class and pick up a new skill.
Learn how to get the best out of young children and develop your skills during work placements at early childhood education centres.
- Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education)
Find out how you can get more out of your learners, or take your education career to the next level. Our education studies courses will keep your skills current and...
- Graduate Diploma in Higher Education
- Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Practice (Digital and Collaborative Learning)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Practice
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Practice
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Master of Applied Practice
- Master of Education
Take your career further with our range of postgraduate education courses for teachers, trainers and educational managers.
Learn how to test circuits, repair faults and connect electric motors. It's great preparation for an apprenticeship as an electrician.
- Certificate in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Certificate in Applied Technology (Electrical Engineering)
- Certificate in Applied Technology (Electronics Engineering)
- New Zealand Diploma in Engineering (Electrical)
- Bachelor of Applied Technology - Electrotechnology
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Electrical)
- National Certificate in Electrical Engineering (Electrician)
Study English and improve your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills ready for a job or a study programme.