- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to apply research methodologies and techniques with the purpose of completing a formal research proposal.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Business or the Bachelor of Communication to enrol in this course. BBus Pre-reqs: (ACTY5401 or ALAF5401). Restrictn:APMG6371.
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Feb 20 - 1 Apr 20||Lecture||Wednesday||13:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (170-1018)|
|8 Apr 20 - 8 Apr 20||Computing||Wednesday||13:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (170-1053)|
|29 Apr 20 - 10 Jun 20||Computing||Wednesday||13:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (170-1053)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing).