- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide students with an in depth understanding of legal rules and fundamental legal obligations in the New Zealand business environment.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Business programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: COMM5530 or COMM5430 or BSNS5600 or BSNS5600S. Restriction: ALAF5320.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2763. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|22 Jul 19 - 23 Sep 19||Lecture||Monday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (182-2001)|
|14 Oct 19 - 4 Nov 19||Lecture||Monday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (182-2001)|
Class: 6722. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Bachelor of Business (Finance), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing).