- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide students with advanced analytical skills in using a company’s financial statements to understand its past, present and future performance and assess its current value.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bach of Business or GDip or GCert Professional Accountancy to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs: (ACTY6290 or ALAF6290 or ACTY6290S & (ACTY6201 or ALAF6201 or ACTY6201S). Restriction for BBus: ALAF7292.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|22 Jul 20 - 23 Sep 20||Computing||Wednesday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (183-2104)|
|14 Oct 20 - 4 Nov 20||Computing||Wednesday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (183-2104)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Graduate Certificate in Professional Accountancy, Graduate Diploma in Professional Accountancy.