- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to critically examine accounting theories, current financial accounting issues and apply advanced financial accounting techniques.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Business, GDip or GCert in Professional Accountancy to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs: BBus: ACTY6201 or ALAF6201 or ACTY6201S. GDPA & GCPA: ACTY6201 or ACTY6201S. Restriction: BBus: ALAF7201.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2776. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|22 Jul 19 - 23 Sep 19||Tutorial||Monday||16:30 - 17:30||Mt Albert (115-2005)|
|22 Jul 19 - 23 Sep 19||Lecture||Monday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (115-2005)|
|14 Oct 19 - 4 Nov 19||Tutorial||Monday||16:30 - 17:30||Mt Albert (115-2005)|
|14 Oct 19 - 4 Nov 19||Lecture||Monday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (115-2005)|
Class: 6738. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Bachelor of Business (Finance), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Graduate Certificate in Professional Accountancy, Graduate Diploma in Professional Accountancy.