- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course is designed to develop students’ ability to apply and communicate knowledge and skills obtained in their other courses to critically respond to pathway-focused projects
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admittted to the NZ Certificate in Study & Career Preparation (Level 3 ) programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|27 Jul 21 - 28 Sep 21||Lecture||Tuesday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (170-2033)|
|30 Jul 21 - 1 Oct 21||Lecture||Friday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (170-1015)|
|19 Oct 21 - 16 Nov 21||Lecture||Tuesday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (170-2033)|
|22 Oct 21 - 19 Nov 21||Lecture||Friday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (170-1015)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 3).