- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable the student to examine complex engineering issues related to the generation and transmission of electricity.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Applied Technology programme to enrol in this course. Restriction: ETEC6422.
- Topics include:
Appropriate selection from following topics.
technologies, social and economic implications, industry trends
design, operation and performance of transmission technologies, industry trends
design, operation and performance of various transformer configurations, industry trends
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|28 Feb 18 - 11 Apr 18||Lecture||Wednesday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (170-1008)|
|2 Mar 18 - 13 Apr 18||Lab||Friday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (170-B004)|
|2 May 18 - 27 Jun 18||Lecture||Wednesday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (170-1008)|
|4 May 18 - 29 Jun 18||Lab||Friday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (170-B004)|
- Note: Currently, this course is not offered for any programme or this course is for an old programme.