- Current students
- Under 25s
This one-week short course is for people who have an EWRB letter/certificate confirming their Limited Certificate application has been accepted/approved. It covers the EWRB safety training requirements which include tuition in safe working practices, testing (to ensure safety before commencing any prescribed electrical work of and to ensure safety during and after the completion of such work), CPR, and basic first aid.
- Domestic: $1,092.72
- International: $1,146.94
- The above fee is inclusive of 15% GST and Student Services fee but does not include the EWRB/ASPEQ exam fee.
- International applicants may need insurance for this short course. Please see our Insurance page for more information
Please note that this is a 5-day programme and a student who has enrolled in a Limited Certificate Training License would follow the below class schedule
- Location: Unitec Mt Albert campus - Full day 115-2020 Computer Lab
- Date: 11th to 15th October 2021
- Time: Morning 8:30 AM to 12.30 PM and Afternoon 1.00 PM to 4.30 PM
Candidates are advised to apply to the EWRB for confirmation of their eligibility to study this course.
Minimum Enrolment Number
This is the minimum number of students required to run the class. Should this not be reached, you will be notified ahead of closure should this occur. Before you make any travel or accommodation arrangements, please check that your course is running.
Maximum Enrolment Number
If the minimum number of students to be enrolled is not reached, then Unitec reserves the right to cancel the class.
Register your interest
If you're interested in being notified of upcoming classes, please click the below button to register your interest.