International students, please refer to the supporting documents you will need to supply

Complete application tasks

Learn how to provide your supporting documents and complete your application tasks.

Certify a document

Learn how to certify a document.

Citizenship or residency documents 

Learn how to provide us with proof of your New Zealand or Australian citizenship or permanent residency.

Cross credits

Learn if you are eligible to apply for cross credits and how to apply.