- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course will enable students to develop observational skills and define drawing ability in a variety of media through rendering of objects and the human figure.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Creative Enterprise programme to enrol in this course.
- Topics include:
Topics may include but are not limited to
Tonal awareness Graphic techniques Details/ hands Facial features/head studies
Clothed figure Object and still life drawing Interaction man/machine, experimental drawing exercises Drawing materials and technologies
Anatomical structure and proportion Principles of composition, format, size, scale, colour, tone and media Linear and atmospheric perspective Expression and gesture
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Feb 18 - 9 Apr 18||Lecture||Monday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (006-B003)|
|30 Apr 18 - 25 Jun 18||Lecture||Monday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (006-B003)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise.