- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To introduce students to form and structures used in 2D publication. The course will include the development and refinement of grid systems, typography, text- setting, page composition, layout, text and image juxtaposition.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Topics include:
Design and content
Page and screen composition
Publishing for print and screen
Digital asset management
Digital production methods
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 5014. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|27 Jul 17 - 28 Sep 17||Studio||Thursday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (001-2074)|
|19 Oct 17 - 23 Nov 17||Studio||Thursday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (001-2074)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise.