Applied Illustration Practice (DACA7232)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course aims to involve students in the direct experience of working for a specific market. Whether a product, service, company, channel or programme, clients are looking for a unique way of `making their mark’ with an audience and `standing out from the crowd’. Virtually all creative work is for a market and is intended to be successful in that market.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Creative Enterprise programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1174. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise.