- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to develop a methodology for learning about culture, assess the influences of culture on communication, and acquire competencies to work in an intercultural setting, from New Zealand to a variety of international contexts. Students also develop an understanding of models of bicultural/intercultural communication in various workplace settings.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Restriction: COMM6431. Pre-requisite: Any other Level 5 course from a degree at Unitec.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|1 Mar 18 - 12 Apr 18||Lecture||Thursday||11:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (115-2009)|
|3 May 18 - 7 Jun 18||Lecture||Thursday||11:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (115-2009)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Communication (Event Management), Bachelor of Communication (Media Studies), Bachelor of Communication (Public Relations).