- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To engage students in the critique and analysis of issues affecting sustainability of business organisations
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Business or the Graduate Diploma in Business or the Bachelor of Applied Technology to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites for BBus: 60 credits from the BBus programme.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|28 Jul 21 - 29 Sep 21||Lecture||Wednesday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (182-2003)|
|20 Oct 21 - 10 Nov 21||Lecture||Wednesday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (182-2003)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Technology - Transport Management, Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Graduate Diploma in Business (Human Resource Management), Graduate Diploma in Business (Operations Management).