- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to examine the drivers and processes shaping the global economic environment of the twenty first century.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Business programme or the Graduate Diploma in Business programme or the Bachelor of Applied Technology programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: For BBus: BSNS6340 or APMG6340.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From - To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|4 Mar 21 - 15 Apr 21||Lecture||Thursday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (182-1003)|
|6 May 21 - 17 Jun 21||Lecture||Thursday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (182-1003)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Technology - Transport Management, Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Graduate Diploma in Business (Human Resource Management), Graduate Diploma in Business (Marketing), Graduate Diploma in Business (Operations Management).