From time to time you might need a little support to get you through a tough spot while you study. Unitec offers one-off short-term support, check to see if you're eligible for our grants and hardship assistance.

Visit our Grants and Hardship page 

You can also connect with our Student Support Advisors, who work closely with all of our student support services and can refer you to the right people. You'll need to make an appointment to see them, visit their page to find out how.

If you're looking for ways to manage your money while you study, then visit our Managing Your Money page. Or if you're looking for ways to fund your studies, like scholarships, then visit our Funding Your Study page.