- Current students
- Under 25s
Unitec Study Grants
|Award value: Up to $500||Number available: Up to 25|
|Provider: Unitec Institute of Technology|
The Unitec Study Grant is available for current students who are experiencing financial difficulty and finding it hard to come up with the additional costs needed for essential course-related costs/materials. This could include photocopying and printing costs, textbooks, travel costs to practicums, or specialised equipment for your course. Students can apply for materials and expenses up to $500.
Grants are not available for tuition fees, day-to-day travel, or living costs. International students are not eligible for this grant. Students studying short courses (less than 16 weeks) are ineligible for this funding.
Please note Grants are not paid in cash.
How to apply
- Complete the Student Financial Assistance online form
- Make an appointment with a Student Support Advisor
Student Financial Assistance Form »
You will be required to provide:
- Bank statements for the four weeks leading up to the application
- Verification you've already accessed StudyLink Student Loan course-related costs
- Written quotes for course materials*
*For written quotes please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of our preferred vendors.
How to make an appointment
If you would like to book an appointment with our Student Support Advisors, please visit their page to find out how.