- Current students
We understand that things can change and if you would like to cancel or withdraw, please see how below.
How do I withdraw an application?
Before you accept your Offer of Study, your application can be withdrawn in the Enrolment Portal. If you've accepted the 'Offer of Study', you'll need to contact us. You can call us on 0800 10 95 10, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can visit our Student Central (Te Pae Kōrero) on campus.
How do I withdraw from my programme or course?
Current students wishing to withdraw completely from a programme or a course must notify us in writing or by completing and submitting a Change of Enrolment (COE) form.
You can submit a COE in person at our Student Central (Te Pae Kōrero) or online via your Student Portal (MyPortal). You'll need to select Student Self Service from the Useful Links section in the Student Portal (MyPortal).
Please note if you are an International student please get in touch with an International Advisor before submitting your request.
How do I withdraw from a short course?
Need help withdrawing?
You can contact our Student Central (Te Pae Kōrero) team to discuss your options and/or help you withdraw. Our Student Central Advisors are available face-to-face or online, for opening hours, locations, or to book an online appointment, see our Student Central page.
When you withdraw from a programme:
- If you withdraw from the programme before the class start date you will be refunded 100% of your fees
- If you withdraw before the 10% date of your course you will be refunded 90% of your fees
- If you withdraw after the 10% date of your course there will be no refund of your fees and a W (withdrawn) grade will appear on your academic record
- If you withdraw after 75% of the class start date there will be no refund of your fees and DNC (Did Not Complete) grade on your academic history
In a situation where a student feels that they have experienced an extenuating circumstance, there may be grounds for a refund. Students will need to fill out an Exceptional Refund form and provide any supporting documents for review, please contact Student Central for further information regarding an Exceptional Refund.
When you withdraw from a short course:
- If you withdraw at least 7 calendar days before the class start date 90% of your fees will be refunded
- If you withdraw after 7 calendar days before the start date, no refund will be issued.