Pacific Veterinary Nursing Practicum (NSCI6747)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to reflect on and apply the skills, theoretical and practical knowledge gained during their field trip, and to develop their inter-personal skills in a challenging work-based environment
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Pre-requisite: NSCI4705 with relevant recent clinical experience (at course co-ordinator’s discretion).
- Topics include:
Veterinary nursing, pacific island influences,
Animal Welfare and Husbandry.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 9054. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Science (Animal Management and Welfare), Bachelor of Applied Science (Biodiversity Management), Bachelor of Applied Science (Science Communication).